CR- 3 nights MA and one night ???

Old Feb 24th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CR- 3 nights MA and one night ???

We're spending 4 nights in Costa Rica at the end of June. I had hoped to stay 3 nights in MA and one at the Peace Lodge, but looks like they're not repopening until August.
Where do you recommend we stay our fourth night with 2 little kids, or should we just stay all 4 in MA (Si como no or Tulemar)? Flight times would allow us to stay all 4 nights in MA, but thought it would be nice to see something else??
Thanks
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 05:27 AM

I haven't been, but have always been intrigued by this place, and it would be a convenient stop on the way back to the airport. Looks family-friendly...

http://www.landsinlove.com/

There are several other places in the San Ramon area that might work out nicely for you.
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 10:04 AM

Not trying to discourage you from doing something else on the 4th night, but there's plenty to do in MA for 4 nights and our stay at Si Como No was very enjoyable. Great place for kids, with separate areas for adults as well. The staff was great at arranging all of our tours/excursions.
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM

I think in such a short time frame, that I wouldn't go to any other location. You don't want to waste time traveling since you only have 4 days.
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 05:16 PM

I agree with the other posters, stay in MA for 4 nts. There is plenty to do in the area. I can only comment on Tulemar (we stayed in a one-bedroom villa at Buena Vista Villas), but feel you'd be hard pressed to beat this property. Besides great lodging, it has a nice private beach with complimentary boogie boards, kayaks, mask / fins, etc. We found the BVV beach more enjoyable than the Manuel Antonio Park beaches.