Search

christmas 2003

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 09:26 AM
kk

christmas 2003

Need some help in deciding where to take family for vacation over Christmas 2003--where do you suggest for great weather, beach, and fun--our kids have never been to Mexico--we want to go where the weather will be a little predictable--thanks

Old Dec 28th, 2002, 03:52 PM
dan

Try La Manzanilla, Mexico on Tenacatita Bay!

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 10:20 AM
K

My husband and I just got back from a glorious Christmas in Puerto Vallarta! We had great weather (It only rained once, for five minutes at about 3 AM), we stayed at Majahuitas resort where the beach was absolutely gorgeous and had a great time! We don't have any children, but there was a family at Majahuitas while we were there from Mexico City and they come every year with all of their children who seemed to have a wonderful time and never ran out of things to do. You can do as little (lie around all day on the nearly-secluded beach) or as much (kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, hiking, day trips to Puerto Vallarta or Yelapa) as you want at Majahuitas. When we went into the town of PV, there seemed to be a lot of families from both the US and all around Mexico that were there that loved it. Children are treated very well in Puerto Vallarta and it is an extremely safe place to vacation and enjoy Christmas.

Old Dec 30th, 2002, 04:13 PM
PV

Puerto Vallarta is a warm friendly lovely authentic Mexican town (especially when you stay somewhere *not* in the main hotel strip or resort zones). I've been there 15 trips in the past 10 years, often traveling solo female. It is pretty, clean, safe, and (IMHO) a fairly *easy* introduction to Mexican culture.

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 06:17 AM
kk

Thanks everyone!! Anyone ever rent a condo in PV--There is one called Bayview Grand condos in PV--anyone know abou this?? Thanks and Happy New Year!!!