Notices

Canopy in MA or Arenal?

Old Jun 17th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canopy in MA or Arenal?

Which Site would be better to do a canopy tour? I am staying at Villas caletas near MA and Hotel Paraiso in Arenal. Any company suggestions would be helpful also. thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 05:06 AM

We did the Canopy Safari in Manuel Antonio (if you mention Canopy Safari, I think that's a company, but I'm not sure, we booked through our hotel.)

It had 9 zip lines and 3 repels. The guides were fun and knowledgeable and the course was well put together. My husabnd used to build ropes courses, so I took his word for it! I felt safe on that course.

We stayed at Arenal Paraiso, and I heard their canopy tour was kind of boring. But we didn't do it, so it's heresay.

stacey
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 10:05 AM

I just used Canopy Safari in MA & they were great. I felt safe, though a little nervous on the first rappel, but they made it fun, the guides were great.
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 04:50 AM
Original Poster

Does Arenal not have as good a canopy as Manuel Antonio? I guess i could just do both but wanted a suggestion. Thanks for them so far!
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 07:06 AM

I did Canopy Safari also and loved it. I did not go to Arenal on my trip and cannot comment on it but I feel as though I've seen other posts where people commented that they thought the Arenal canopy tour was great. Try a search.

Villa Caletas is not that close to MA. Maybe a couple of hours. I think to make your decision you may want to contact Villa Caletas concierge and ask how far the ride is from there to the Canopy Safari tour.