Search

Cabo San Lucas Tours.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 02:09 PM
Febra

Cabo San Lucas Tours.

I am planning to take my first trip to Cabo San Lucas this July, and was wondering if any one can recommend some good tour companies for sight seeing. Are any of them worth booking ,or should I try exploring the sights myself? Thank you.

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 03:07 PM
JoAnn

We'll be there in July too-but mostly fishing. May rent a car & drive to LaPaz. Last year we took the public bus. Try checking out www.allaboutcabo.com and www.bajalife.com both are full of information. Have heard the ATV trip to the lighthouse is great, and a little dusty, but may give that a try.

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 03:09 PM
JoAnn

We'll be there in July too-but mostly fishing. May rent a car & drive to LaPaz. Last year we took the public bus. Try checking out www.allaboutcabo.com and www.bajalife.com both are full of information. Have heard the ATV trip to the lighthouse is great, and a little dusty, but may give that a try.

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 04:04 PM
Parrot Mom

Please think twice about renting car to La Paz....too many bandits on the road to hold you up... We took a whale watch trip in the p.m. --in winter, waste of $$... Saw more whales in N.E....none in Cabo... please be careful about going alone to LaPAZ....

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 05:26 PM
JoAnn

Parrot Mom, thanks for the info on driving down there--there will be 4 of us--but maybe just taking the bus would be best. I know July is NOT whale watching time. We are going for the fishing/sightseeing/laying on the beach.

Old Jun 14th, 1999, 11:42 AM
Jim

I was in Cabo over Memorial Day. Fishing is highly recommended. We were going to take the atv tour to the lighthouse, but decided it was too hot. And this was in May! I hear it's a must do, so you can decide when you are there. They run about $40/person and you can get tickets in the marina area. I didn't feel the urgency for sightseeing since it's mostly desert. Enjoy the beaches and the food. If you are looking into fishing, I used Libre charters. www.libresportfishingcabo.com is the web site and you can tell Herm that I sent you.