Search

bariloche help

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bariloche help

If I stay in a hotel in the actual town of bariloche (i.e. not the Llao Llao), how hard will it be to do day-trips to the national park to do hiking or rafting? Thank you.
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 04:37 PM

lao lao is beutiful I just came back from bariloche and whent for a visit there. it's expensive they where asking me for 350 a night and I needed two rooms, so I found this sol del nahuel.....really nice hotel!!! the staff was super!!! I book with out knowing what I was heading and if I went back I will go there again ....it's new! all the rooms face the lake! they got a very nice restaurant also! I will book there if I where you!! it's not in downtown! but taxis are so unexpensive and then the taxi to and from the airport is included in the rate! they they can get you in touch with this iglutravel that can arrange all your intineraries or you can also rent a car! I did that and was great....the nationals parks are minutes away from lao lao or from this hotel I am telling......if you can affort lao lao......go there is beautiful. if you need phones or advices I just came and gladly will help.
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Original Poster

Sadly, I cannot afford the Llao Llao. I am considering staying in CHEAP hotels in Bariloche (25 bucks a night per room!) and going on daytrips in the park. Hope that will work....Anyone have any specific recommendations for cheap hotels? I've narrowed it down to about 4-5.
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 10:26 AM

Any hotel in Bariloche is near enough. The best part of the park, the Tronador area, is an hour of car or bus away. Actually staying in the city is a better choice for accessing different points of interest.
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 02:52 PM

there are places cottages rented for a day which are very cheap if you share the cost with sb. else. Generally they overlook the lake and are near the city or the road that connects the place to the Catedral Mountain. Prices are from 100 $Arg. for 2. and sometimes less.
Llao Llao is certainly great but not all the people can afford it. Bariloche is a nice region and you dont need to pay a fortune to have an excellent view from your window.