Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

Aventura Palace--Know of any other great sites to look at pics?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 09:30 AM
Angel

I'm planning a trip there in May with my boyfriend for his birthday. Do you know of any other web sites that I could go to too see real nice pics. Maybe someone has pics of their vacation there? Any info would be great!

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Barbara Anderson

My Husband and I visited last August had the best time of our life. To view the Palace Resort go to palaceresorts.com

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 03:56 AM
Dina

The couple I booked from gave me this website to look at they found it on one of the Cancun Boards http://iowaapa.hypermart.net/Aventura_Palace_Trip_Report_Page1.html.<BR><BR>Ano ther one I found yesterday was http://members.shaw.ca/linneastill<BR><BR>This is a GREAT resort you will love it!<BR><BR>

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 06:01 AM
Angel

Thank you so much! We cannot wait to go. This is a great deal. 7nights $1624.00 plus air, $480.00 each! $2584.00 for all inclusive and we get to play at all the palace resorts. WOW, we're more excited than ever.

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Carrie

Angel,<BR><BR>Who are you booking through? We are also looking to go soon and it really sounds great! Please let me know

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Angel

Carrie, we are going to book through J & D cancun travel, here's their email [email protected]. By the way when are you going? Were going the first week in May. The 4th to be exact! Were also saving every penny just so that we can play in cancun too, or swim with the dolphins or whatever else we feel like doing on our one week vacation!!!!!!!!! Hope to here from you soon.

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 11:07 AM
elaine

www.wiredflyer.com then click on agent locator.<BR>Click on any state and a list of agencies pops up.<BR>Click on any agecnies web address and you then Mexico then Resorts.<BR>There is a photo tour of almost every hotel in Mexico.<BR>I found the agent I use all the time from this site. These agents are all experts on Mexico, especially Cancun and the Mayan Riviera.<BR>

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Carrie

Angel,<BR><BR>We booked our trip! Thanks so much for the email address! They gave me the website too what a great site! We are going from April 12-19. Can't wait to go! Have fun on your trip too!