Apartments In Buenos Aires

Old Aug 19th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Original Poster

Apartments In Buenos Aires

I'm planning a trip to BA in Nov, we're two women on our own and looking for an apartment to rent for a week in Recoleta. Can anyone give us some direction as to what streets are safer, maybe less noisy for a better sleep? Currently we're looking at an apt on Riobamba & Santa Fe. Any input or advice, other options?

thanks for your help!
Old Aug 20th, 2003, 02:32 AM

If the apt. you are considering fronts on Santa Fe, it is on one of the busiest streets in Buenos Aires. Generally, this section of Barrio Norte (near Recoleta) is safer than many areas in BA.

You ask about other streets (often it depends upon the specific location on a street)....Libertad,Posadas, Cerrito,Montevideo near Libertador would be my choice of the safest/best location in Buenos Aires.....here are some apartment choices in this area

www.apartmentsba.com
www.internetapartmentzone.com

There is another, called LaREcova, but I can't find the url at the moment.
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 12:38 PM

Hi Consentida, I do not exactly what you are looking for, but I know there are many good apart hotels in Buenos Aires. THat is a hotel that have suites with a small kitchen.
Art Suites seems very nice, I haven't stay there but it is well located and all their suites one or two bedrooms have kitchens and of course on top the hote service which I feel it is a great plus. Rates are so reasonable anyway....
Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 12:14 PM

Hi - I was wondering if you ended up renting an apartment and if so, the company & internet address of the place you stayed (if you were happy with your choice).
Thanks in advance...
Old Jan 3rd, 2004, 09:05 AM

Maxwell..i rented an apt in BA in july from..tucasargentina..it was perfect...if you need additional info you can email [email protected]