Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

You have hurt my feeling and ruined my trip!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1st, 2001, 04:42 PM
Gwendoline Grief

I just want you to know I just had bunion surgery and cuticle replacement done on my big toes and white athletic shoes are the most comfortable. Now, when I go on vacation, I know everyone is looking at me. If I got a perm and falsies, would everybody stop looking at my feet?

Old Mar 1st, 2001, 04:52 PM
Shallow and false friends who don't even

Falsies? Heck no. You have to get actual new boobs. <BR>

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 07:16 AM
getanewdo

Hey Paula Bunion, You should get yourself a nice tight trailer court perm to go along with your new boobs and no one will notice your big honkin runners!

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 07:53 AM
Not Interested

Is it just me or does anyone think these travel threads take you back to Jr. High??? Are there any mature adults contributing to these threads? I don't think so! Bunion surgery is more info than I would like, thank you very much......can we please get back to giving and receiving useful information??

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 07:57 AM
A Paying Tourist

When I pay the cash for my trips, I personally don't care what someone thinks of my clothes, shoes, etc. I do believe you should dress as not to offend people but comfort doesn't fall into that category. Pay you money and dress as you wish. I promise you the dress as they see fit when they come here.

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 08:01 AM
A Paying Tourist

When I pay the cash for my trips, I personally don't care what someone thinks of my clothes, shoes, etc. I do believe you should dress as not to offend people but comfort doesn't fall into that category. Pay your money and dress as you wish. I promise you the dress as they see fit when they come here.

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 08:19 AM
joern

Don't forget the "boob tube" and a pair of Daisey Duke jean shorts - you know, that Dukes of Hazard (or more appropriately - haggard or haggis?) look. Then you could go bare foot - of course you would have to be pregnant also. Don't forget the obligatory cowboy hat.

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 08:42 AM
waytofunny

Oh no, I'm getting a visual! <BR> <BR>Hey Not Interested,there are a few of us who actually like to laugh sometimes, you know, joke around. Is that so wrong? If you don't like it then I think you should tell the nurses at the home to give you some more medication!

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 09:19 AM
newmeaningto

Better that than hurting your trip and ruining your only feeling.

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 10:03 AM
Just for fun

to the top poster: <BR>No, cause your momma dresses you funny and ya ugly too.

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 11:22 AM
Danna

Gwen Grief... <BR>If you talk REAL LOUD no one will look at your shoes or your... ahems.

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 11:46 AM
ihatewhenthathappens

Hey, did you get those really long needles that they jam into the ends of your toes with those big knobs on the end that send you through the roof every time you accidentally bump into something? Oooo! I HATE that when that happens!

Old Mar 2nd, 2001, 11:46 AM
ihatewhenthathappens

Hey, did you get those really long needles that they jam into the ends of your toes with those big knobs on the end that send you through the roof every time you accidentally bump into something? Oooo! I HATE that when that happens!