which island is best for partying???

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 03:11 PM
matt

which island is best for partying???

I AM KIND OF CONFUSED. WHICH ISLAND mALLORCA OR IBIZA) AND WHICH PART SHOULD I GO FOR PARTY, NIGHTLIFE AND GIRLS ESP.

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 04:03 PM
party-on-dude

Matt:

Looking on the wrong continent. Sound like Cancun, Mexico is where you should go.

Old Jun 17th, 2001, 11:03 AM
Oaktown Traveler

Matt:

Mallorca is absolutely wild for partying and relaxing.

Ibiza is even wilder for partying. Ibiza is actually over-the-top.

(Both are in Spain/Island of)

Happy Travels

Oaktown

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 04:04 PM
NY-NH-MI GANG

Ibiza, or should I say Ibiza faded. If you want to hit the clubs and watch the sunrise and go staight to another club at 9 am then go to Ibiza. Get your club tickets down by the harbor, they are usually 1/2 off the door price. Just try not to have fun.

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 04:27 PM
Lotta Gue

Matt,
Ibiza & stop typing in all caps, you're giving everyone a headache.

You will party in Ibiza like never before & wake up the next morning ready to do it all over again!

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:15 AM
Tracy

Hey - the scene has shifted to Cyprus, Ayia Napa has hit the big time but still has club cred.

Let us know where you go . . .
= )

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:55 AM
r

this seems to be the appropriate thread to ask my question.

i'm a 28 year old mail and will be travelling somewhere in europe in late july. i'd like to hop along the beaches of spain and portugal. i definitely want the opportunity to meet people and thriving night life (not quite ibiza though)...anyone done a similar trip (lounging on a few beaches for a month or so), and did you meet a lot of people. lastly, any rec's on specific beaches
thanks

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 10:19 AM
suzyq

Anyone know of vacation packages from the US to Ibiza ?

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Dee

Suzy,

I'm leaving for Spain on Friday, and going to Ibiza from July 4 - 8. I didn't do a vacation package for mine, but used Travelocity.com for airfare, and used global-spirit.com for accomodations.

I had been told to steer clear of those packages, as they typically cater to the really wild, totally out of control English lads that go (no disrespect intended here...) and stay in the Saint Anthony part of town.