We are a couple, taking our first child free trip now they have all grown up, and travelling to Europe in the European summer of 2016.
Planning our trip, starting in Amsterdam, then thinking of Berlin,then Prague, Salzburg and then Munich before heading to Bologna, more Italy then France. We haven't been to any of the places apart from Amsterdam, but I don't want to overdo the itinerary. We are thinking Berlin and Prague are definite, but not sure whether to have nights in Munich and Salzburg, or either or?? We loves walking around, stopping for coffee, taking in the atmosphere more than museums and 'sights', apart from the must-sees. Our trip is getting too long if such a thing is possible, and i'm not sure if Berlin, then Prague, then Salzburg then Munich is too much of a good thing? Its the Amsterdam to Bologna bit i need to refine, everything else seems ok.
Really appreciate everyone's thoughts and input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 months around Europe
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Favorite London memories
- 4 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 5 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 6 Ronda or Jerez
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 two days in rome
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Avignon
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 23 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!