Reload this Page >

Where to go in Feb. or April

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 08:18 AM
Tricia

Considering a trip to Spain in either Feb. or April. This will be my first time to Spain. I would like to visit areas with milder temperatures as I'm escaping upstate NY. Suggestions please? Thanks!

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 09:13 AM
Wendy

April is a much better month to go to Spain than February. February temperatures will be a lot better than upstate New YOrk, but still wintery!

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 09:29 AM
Clare

what about egypt? Greek islands?

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 09:33 AM
Vita

I'm interested in this thread as well. I would like to escape the cold in February/March, but airfare for all of the 'warm' places are so expensive (Egypt, India, even Central and South America). Was thinking of maybe Italy in March. Any suggestions for someplace warm but not too expensive? (Maybe under $500 for airfare with single hotel rooms under $40/night).

Old Sep 1st, 2001, 12:44 AM
Jose

Spanish Feb. is not so cold as the New Yorker. But you can find snow, specially in the north. <BR> <BR>The best choice is go to the south of the country, to Andalucía, visiting places as Sevilla, Córdoba, Granada, Jerez, Málaga. In the south there is no risk of snow an ice, no temperature bellow 0.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 10:34 AM
Davidx

Either Sicily or Andalucia would seem good ideas and the weather in Sicily was great this February. I can send you folders of notes on either or both if you are interested-maybe not till Tuesday though. Send me an e-mail if you want either and let me know.