Where to buy an Electric kettle in ROme

Nov 18th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Original Poster

Where to buy an Electric kettle in ROme

Need to buy an electric tea kettle in Rome, Italy. Does anyone know where I can find a store which sells them?
Nov 18th, 2009, 07:19 PM

Hi

If you plan to use it in your travels you may better buying an immersion heater before you leave eg. http://tinyurl.com/yhfznbn. Just a thought...
Nov 18th, 2009, 10:47 PM

Look in one of the big electrical shops like Uni-Europa or Media World (checking mediaworld.it under punto vendita I found several locations in Rome inc Centro Commerciale La Romanina
ROMA (RM)Via E. Ferri, 8) usually found in shopping malls. Or most big Supermarkets like Pam, Esselunga or Bennet will have them
Nov 19th, 2009, 01:59 AM

ok tefren1, I'm intrigued, why do you need one?
Nov 19th, 2009, 02:38 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. For those who asked, I am a creature of habit and, after waking up, I love to have several cups of coffee in the peace and quiet of the morning The hotel I am staying at does not have any coffee service. Before going, I had planned on buying a dual voltage kettle which I found on the internet to boil water and I would use starbucks new instant coffee,but then a European friend said she would lend me her European voltage tea pot.She called last night to say she doesn't have the pot anymore. I leave tomorrow for Rome and no longer have time to get a dual voltage pot in US. I will try the places in Italy that were recommended. Again thanks.