Reload this Page >

What would the 'Shrink" say?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 10:20 AM
Sugar

Why do people post here who have probably never been in an airplane, never mind having something worthwhile to contribute? Boredom, Anger, ennui, disgust, a warped sense of humor, lonliness, etc. I wish someone in the computer know would start a forum for these nuts. THey sure clog the works.

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 10:29 AM
freud

This shrink would say that you probably have a lot of boredom, anger,disgust and <BR>loneliness in your own life...everyone has something to contribute. They just don't have something to contribute that you're interested in and that would make you self-centered. That'll be $100!!

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 11:07 AM
elvis

Have to agree with sugar..exhibit A: the post about Tall people following, and Fat people following. Folks got off the subject and on the Pres. Bush in no time, and then the most insane responses followed, nothing to to with the subject matter. I think people just love to 'expound' and the more radical you are,the less likely you are to find an audience. Here, at Fodors, no one can stop you from getting ugly, being radical or extreme. It would be so much more helpful if people would confine responses with some relation to the subject, don't you agree.

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 11:11 AM
Confucius

Person named Sugar who chooses to go around looking for things that they think "clog the works", will surely find them. <BR>

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 11:12 AM
Idle hands

They're also pretty unsophisticated about the web if this is the best they can do for a chat room. BTW, they don't especially clog the works, there's plenty of storage capacity on the servers. They only burn their own daylight.

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 04:52 PM
sugar

Idle hand: HUH?

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 05:28 PM
shut

Sugar...I"ve never seen a posting from you, where have you been , what do you do, where have you stayed, what are your favorites places, what do you have to contribute? You are a troll of the first order.Maybe your shrink needs to talk a little louder so you can hear.