What a great find in Venice!

Apr 8th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Rita

What a great find in Venice!

Dear all

I have just returned from my Italian trip and would very much like to introduce a hotel to you. Actually the owner called it a guesthouse but I would take it as a five star boutique hotel which is very great in location with unbeatable facilities. It's called Al Campaniel which is located a few meters from Campo San Toma. The price per room per night is Euro 97 but if you pay by cash, as we did, it costs only 87 Euro, and they have air-conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, and provide simple snacks and handy water heater in the room. I can bet you won't regret to have stayed in this guesthouse. Their website is http://alcampaniel.tripod.com/venezia/id6.html. The owner, Marco, is a nice and helper guy also.

Apr 8th, 2002, 03:40 AM

thanks Rita/Marco

Apr 8th, 2002, 08:07 AM
up4???

Up for that poster who's thinking of going standby to Venice. Here's an accommadation to consider.

Apr 8th, 2002, 01:05 PM
deb

Another great little hotel is Albergo Al Piave, Castello - Ruga Giuffa, 4838/40, not far from Piazza San Marco. The owner is very friendly and speaks English well. It looks like it has been refurbished recently, was very clean and nicely decorated and our bathroom had a stall shower. The included breakfast offered lots of variety from cereal, pastries, fruit, coffee, juice etc. I will definitely stay there again. www.elmoro.com/alpiave

Apr 11th, 2002, 12:20 PM
topper

to the top