Vueling Airlines

Search

Vueling Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vueling Airlines

Has anyone used Vueling Airlines and if so how was your experience?
Old Jun 25th, 2007, 10:44 AM

If you put "Vueling" in the search box, you will come up with numerous threads including several recent ones.
Old Jun 25th, 2007, 04:47 PM

We used Vueling from Paris to Barcelona...it was fine.
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 07:04 PM

yes I have , just recently . I flew from Barcelona to Granada and Vueling manage to loose my luggage and my friends as well .
It has been 6 weeks since they lost my luggage and still have got it back . Tried to call the office of lost and found they said they could not help me , because there was nothing in their system , they advised if I had Insurance to claim it on Insurance .
my Advise ,don'y use Vuelling they are hoppless, if you travel budget airlines , only take carry on luggage .
Old Aug 13th, 2007, 05:52 PM

Almost 3 months ago, my backpack was lost flying form Barcelona to Venice. I was backpacking through Europe for 2 months and had absolutely nothing and a tight budget. I spent tons of money just trying to contact Vueling, and many of the employees were incredibly rude. I went to another Lost and Found luggage handler in Germany (just to see what they had to say) and told me that my bag was infact sent to Barcelona after it had been lost, yet Vueling could not tell me what happened to it afterwards due to "informatic errors." After a series of rude emails from the lost and found from Vueling, I took legal action, as what Vueling offered me was absolutely ridiculous compared to what my bag was worth. I bought about 2000 dollars worth of new clothes and had about 2000 dollars worth of existing items in my bag, and Vueling offered me 346 Euros, which also was to expense the 2 months of things I had to buy while my bag was lost. To this day, there is no word on my bag, nor have I received any compensation. No one has replied to any of my emails either.

I am incredibly disappointed in the customer service provided by Vueling Airlines, and will definitely NEVER fly with them again.

To make matters worse, about a month later on the same trip, I flew with British Airways, who also lost my bag. But after 3 weeks, they wrote my a letter of apology and are sending me a 1500 dollar cheque, all without having to spend hundreds on making phonecalls, emailing, etc, like I did with Vueling and received NOTHING.
Old Aug 13th, 2007, 05:55 PM

Last month I flew from Paris to Barcelona and Madrid to Paris. I checked luggage and had no problems and would fly them again.