Reload this Page >

Villas in Tuscany

Search

Villas in Tuscany

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 03:58 AM
Bach

Villas in Tuscany

We are about to go to Tuscany for a week and are looking for a recommendation for a villa, farm, or castle.<BR>Thanks in advance.<BR>

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Jan

Try www.slowtrav.com. They have many recommendations and reviews in the Tuscany area.<BR>Good luck,<BR>Jan

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 04:09 AM
ajs

I talked to the maestro, he said there's nothing available.<BR><BR>(hope you're a Seinfeld fan, or you'll never get that)

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Italy Lover

Try www.littleparadise.net. Great place, great location, and no tourists.

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 02:12 PM
warning

I'm pretty sure the little paradise was busted a while back as a self-promotion. Stick to the known agencies, though you have left it a little late they are still your best bet.

Old Dec 1st, 2002, 06:31 AM
carlo nocentini

I have (for rent) part of a villa in Florence. Sleeps max 6-7<BR>You can see at www.genie.it/utenti/carlo.nocentini<BR>Review on Slowtravel.com (where you can find a lot of accomodations), at Florence- My name.

Old Dec 1st, 2002, 11:40 AM
geith

just replied to this in another post, here's what we suggest:<BR><BR>Our friends Peri and David have a beautiful villa high up in the hills of Tuscany in a beautiful little hillside town called Seggiano. They run a working olive orchard and you get a free bottle included with you stay, which runs about $1000 for the Villa and several hundred less for the Casseta (2-story cottage), where we stayed for our honeymoon. Highly recommended!<BR>http://www.seggiano.co.uk/Holidays.html