Reload this Page >

Venice - Secret Itineraries

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Dan

Is the only way to book this tour of the Doge's Palace in advance by phone? How far in advance must you call? Any experiences with this procedure?

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 07:58 AM
gac

You can reserve a few days in advance by visiting the ticket office. On a space-available basis, you could also sign up (and purchase your ticket) on the day of the tour itself.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:36 AM
Anne

There isn't any way to do it via email, so you have to call. I only had two days in Venice, and really wanted the tour on a specific day, so I called from home. Pretty simple...they speak English well enough to take reservations (much better than me trying Italian!). I think if you will be there for a few days, you could just make them once you are there. I think the tour was well worth it...we really enjoyed it.<BR><BR>Anne

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:58 AM
elaine

Your hotel would also be happy to make this arrangement for you, even a simple hotel can do it.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Lulu

Will someone plz share what the &quot;Secret Itineraries&quot; of Doge's Palace are..........Thanx

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:03 PM
karin

i was there in september and had no problem purshasing a ticket for this tour the same day ( purchased a.m. for afternoon tour)..

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:08 PM
karin

lulu..this tour takes you into a number of the rooms that are not on the standard tour...probably the most interesting are the dungeons