Reload this Page >

Venice-hotel w/ jacuzzi

Search

Venice-hotel w/ jacuzzi

Search this Thread

Old May 1st, 2002, 10:50 AM
sean

Venice-hotel w/ jacuzzi

Anyone know of a hotel w/ jacuzzi in the 250-300 US price range?

Old May 1st, 2002, 11:04 AM
JEFF

TRY THE LONDRA PALACE.

Old May 1st, 2002, 06:29 PM
Sean

Anyone else??? The Londra palace is booked!

Old May 1st, 2002, 06:38 PM
tracy

Lots of groovy hotels in Venice without spas. What up with having a jacuzzi?

Old May 2nd, 2002, 09:19 PM
Sandi

Tracy: I think a jacuzzi would be delightful after all the walking one does in Venice. I just wish I could afford such a place. Sandi

Old May 3rd, 2002, 05:39 AM
brownie

I know this is totally unrelated ... I love hotels with jacuzzis/spas too. I find it so relaxing. <BR><BR>The best find I've had is in Kandersteg, Switzerland. Hotel adler has rooms with jacuzzi and with wither a fireplace or a lounge for .... yup, remember, this is switzerland - for Sfr200!! I was really (pleasantly surprised). <BR><BR>We booked for a weekend that we went snowboarding. Nothing like relaxing in a nice hot spa after a day of being on the snow. The rooms were big - each looking like a chalet type space. The jacuzzi was in the bathroom, sunken beneath the room of the hotel which slanted. I wish I could post a picture. Well there was a skylight right above it essentially .. so you could just relax in the jacuzzi, with the sky-light open, feel the cool breeze mingle with the hot spa steam ... it was just perfect! <BR><BR>So if you're wanting a similar experience while in Kandersteg .. check this place out. YOu have to book in advance though - it is 3-star. While we were there, they were having a spring gourmet weekend for food, and for another 30 francs each, we had a delicious 5-course meal!! <BR><BR>And yes, this was in switzerland! <BR><BR>

Old May 3rd, 2002, 05:41 AM
brownie

sorry .. that should have read <BR><BR>"The jacuzzi was in the bathroom, sunken<BR> beneath the _roof_ of the hotel which was slanted."<BR><BR>instead of ...<BR><BR>"The jacuzzi was in the bathroom, sunken<BR> beneath the room of the hotel which<BR> slanted."

Old May 5th, 2002, 04:54 AM
varsha

the Ca'Pisani hotel in venice has bathrooms with jacussis. their email <BR>address is - [email protected]<BR><BR>varsha