UPS and Lund/Malmo-day trips

May 5th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Original Poster

UPS and Lund/Malmo-day trips

Hi travelers,
I REALLY need some advice about my trip to Sweden the end of May.
I am going over with my daughter and packing up her clothes and books to return to the USA. Does anyone know about UPS < private residence pick-ups...in the area of Lund <Varpingen>near Malmo.
We would like to do a weekend -long trip,perhaps by train. Not to Stockholm<have been all around that area>.Any ideas?
Leaving May 20th. Thanks,
Nancy
May 6th, 2003, 12:22 AM

Nancy: Do a search on Malmo. I just wrote a Southern Sweden tour for another poster. Good luck.
May 6th, 2003, 12:24 AM

Oh, and also. Call UPS. They can put you in touch with someone that has good information.
May 6th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Original Poster

Dear Joegri, I have a UPS phone number in Sweden....they NEVER answer it. I got the number from UPS HERE. I will do a search on Malmo.Thanks for the tip.
Nancy
May 22nd, 2003, 10:23 AM

Today I went to MAlmo and Lund. MAlmo was a nice little city to stop and have lunch in but Lund was a nice university town. I would prefer Lund over MAlmo but am glad I did the day trip from Copenhagen.
May 22nd, 2003, 01:25 PM

Hi the countryside of Skåne the south region of sweden is just beautiful go to "Österlen" over the weekend thats the area towards the Baltic sea. for example the little village Brantevik or Kivik or simrishamn or Ystad there is loads of pitoresque little villages all over! good luck. Jacob