Reload this Page >

Tuscany Wine Festival

Search

Tuscany Wine Festival

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29th, 1999, 12:29 PM
jean

Tuscany Wine Festival

I understand from my travel guide that the largest wine festival in Tuscany takes place in September in the town of Greve in Chianti. I'll be in that area around mid-September and am wondering if anyone can give me the exact dates for this festival.

Old Jul 29th, 1999, 04:29 PM
Nicoletta

Sounds great...I am also going to be in Florence mid September....you may be bale to get this infomration from your local Italian Cultural Institute...you can locate them on the Net and tehy amy be able to gove yous ome info..I will definitely be looking into that myself....thanks for teh tidbit of info.

Old Jul 30th, 1999, 05:54 AM
Beth

The festival in Greve is always held on the 2nd weekend in September. This year it is Sept 10-12. I did find this info on the web somewhere, just can't remember where. But I've seen it in more than one place. I hope to be there on 9/12 myself.

Old Jul 30th, 1999, 06:41 AM
jean

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, we will just miss it. Wish I would've researched this before I made my plans.

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 08:15 AM
Cheryl

Does anyone know the dates of 2000 festival?

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 09:00 PM
Louise

Check out www.chiantinet.com for "everything you ever wanted to know."