Notices

Turkey travel in November

Dec 4th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Original Poster

Turkey travel in November

If traveling to Turkey in November, what are the best places to visit if we are to expect some amount of milder (60 degrees +) weather if even possible at that time? I appreciate your input.
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:16 AM

Have a look at my recent trip report :

http://www.fodors.com/community/euro...irtuous.cfm?23

We had a warmer than usual November in 2012, with people being able to use the beaches as far North as Bodrum on the Aegean coast.

Check some of my other trip reports for traveling in late October and for the Southwestern coast of Turkey, specifically those which start with "fumbling family,
Dec 5th, 2012, 05:28 AM

We had high 60's (and even 70) in Cappadocia in early November. Also had around 60 and sunny most of the time in Istanbul.
Dec 8th, 2012, 10:38 PM

I just spent a week in Istanbul and Ephesus the first week of November, and the temperatures were in the 60's and 70's. There were multiple days where I didn't need a coat at all. It rained one time when I was there, and it was on that evening that I needed a light jacket. Other than that, the weather was beautiful.
Dec 12th, 2012, 08:37 AM

Hi,

I can suggest you to travel but not in winter time actually they are really welcome people and they make you feel really hot anyway ; firstly check weather as http://www.weather.com/weather/right...s&cm_ite=today then you can visit in this time to Antalya and shore areas that i visit 2 month before really hot and beautiful but not in winter time ( sorry that i don't know about in winter ) and you can ask to my operator from www.packagetoursturkey.com that she was really pleased to help me every time and replied all my mails fastly i asked perheps 50 questions and she was really calm and helpful she made 14 days turkey package for us all private and gave us perfect guide mr.Ender name is really hard to say and we say to him Edy just tell my name to them and they can help you in all question
Mar 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM

Traveling in November is almost the best time for Turkey. In Antalya and Agean coast people are still swimming. Prices for hotels are cheaper and there are less tourists for visiting world's famous places. The places to see and visit ? Of course Cappadocia ! We felt we are on other planet, just fantastic ! Sleep over night in cave and visit first christian churches made in caves. The trip You will never forget ! We did Istanbul - Cappadocia - Ephesus - Pamukkale - Antalya. our guide was out of this world, we visited places which were hidden from usual tourist crowds - small villages where people were dressing in national dresses, so friendly and curios people, we did have lot's of fun ! For quality trip I would suggest www.ephesustoursbest.com the prices were very affordable.Look the link in tripadvisor about them http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attract...ean_Coast.html Thank you for fantastic time !

Search this Thread