Reload this Page >

triplets or Europe

Search

triplets or Europe

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 12:29 PM
triplets

triplets or Europe

Bid dilema, I have been trying to have a baby for seven years. We went thru with one operation and now I have to take fertility drugs. Large chance of me having twins or triplets. <BR> <BR>But I can't afford to take all the kids to Europe. So, should I just move there? What country can a US citizen move to? I am under the impression that you have to have a job before you more overseas. Is there any possibility of getting a teaching job? What degree is required...education, Psychology or just a B.A.?

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 12:56 PM
SharonM

Your B.S. degree should be perfectly sufficient...

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 01:18 PM
hahahaha

Sharon, thank you for the laugh to chase away the mid-afternoon doldrums.

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 01:30 PM
Oh come now

It appears you've already been to Europe and placed a few too many smooches on the Blarney Stone.

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:16 PM
TrollBuster

Honestly, now. No one undergoing fertility treatment following surgery is going to claim there is a "large chance" of having triplets. And she certainly wouldn't be worried about lugging them all to Europe. <BR> <BR>Please, people. If you can't troll better than this, let someone else do it.

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:39 PM
Seven

... and spending more money than a person might on the subsequent college education of that child - - can result in an outlook on life - - and travel - - and career - - and you name it - - that might be different from anything you and I can imagine. <BR> <BR>I don't think this is a troll. Multiple pregnancy and multiple birth, and their possible life-changing consequences are very big on the mind of every woman (family) who undergoes ovarian hyperstimulation therapy. <BR> <BR>No doubt that Europe is indeed NOT the foremost thing on this person's mind. But how fertility drugs might change her life could well be. <BR> <BR>Not every triplet pregnancy results in triplet birth. This forum is not the place to discuss this subject - - and it wasn't what you asked anyway. <BR> <BR>I don't know who you are, and you don't know who I am. But some others here might know who I am. And maybe through an "intermeddler", our real e-mail addresses could be shared here (if you desire) without discussing this here in the public eye. <BR>

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:55 PM
anon

I know this Triplets is a troll, but today my son came home with his driver's license and I remember specifically a winter some 17 years ago when my husband and I were swooning over European brochures spread out on the floor. We knew we could either start a family or take a two week trip to Europe every year, but we couldn't do both! I'm serious. This really happened. <BR> <BR>I've only been to Europe once (a week long quickie) in the last 17 years, but now I am happy to say, we are completely out of debt and have our finances set up to allow us to go again. Kids are expensive! I know many of you can swing both the kids and the overseas vacs. - but we couldn't, until now. So triplets troll, you've got some serious thinking to do, don't you?

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 07:51 AM
whinenot

I think you should have triplets, go to school full-time and move to Europe.

Old May 3rd, 2001, 09:48 AM
SharonM

Can you get fertility drugs over the counter in Europe?

Old May 3rd, 2001, 09:52 AM
Gregory Wilson III

Not a problem. Just take the kids on as carry on and stow them in the overheads. At least they will take up less space then the typical suitcases, lap tops, chickens, pigs, and other sundry items people stuff up there.

Old May 30th, 2001, 08:36 AM
trollette

Topping for the trollers!