Reload this Page >

triple rooms in Paris and London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:14 PM
Casey

Hi,<BR>I am trying to plan a trip for myself, my 12 year old daughter and my 19 year old son for Thanksgiving week to Paris and London from Boston.<BR>I have noticed that alot of the "Discount Fares" expire 10/31/02.<BR>When do the "winter deals" become available? <BR>Should I wait- or book now?<BR>I am having trouble finding triple rooms.<BR>Any suggestions?<BR>Like everyone else- I want the nicest place for the least amount of money....<BR>At least 3 star- though I would rather 4 star and want to keep it under $200 per night.????<BR>I imagine that it is off season then?<BR>Any advise is appreciated!<BR>Thanks,<BR>Casey

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:46 PM
Jim Rosenberg

I would wait for better fares. There are traditionally some very good deals to Europe from early November through mid-December. Don't pull the trigger just yet or you're going to feel bad when you see them show up later.

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:39 PM
ger

Casey:<BR><BR>I have stayed at the Home Plazza Bastille a couple of times and can recommend it as decent 3* (nothing fancy)in a great area close to the Place de Voges in the Marais:<BR>http://www.homeplazza.com/siteenanglais/index1.htm<BR><BR>I have not stayed at the following, but they might suit your needs:<BR>http://www.apartmenthotels.com/index.htm<BR><BR><BR>Good luck with your search.

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:53 PM
cassey

Thabk tyou!

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:22 PM
Mary

Casey, Check www.gotoday.com.<BR><BR>They are starting to advertise their winter fares.<BR><BR>Mary<BR>

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:58 PM
sylvie

Dear Casey,<BR> I stay at the Pas de Calais 3* for 171.euro triple. The photos on the website have alot of appeal. Our room was a bit bland, but on the ground floor and right off an interior couryard. Originally they might have been service quarters because of location and simplicity. Nice size bath.<BR>No stairs or elevator after roaming the coutryside and walking Paris was a welcome sight. 6th St.des Peres at Ste. Germain. It gets mixed reviews but I thought they were personable. Of course the no stairs and courtyard made the difference. Best Wishes S<BR>

Old Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
s

Dear Casey,<BR>