Reload this Page >

Trip to France. Suggestions please.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:22 PM
David

I will be traveling to Nice, France in May for business. My wife will be joining me later for about a week. Thinking of flying to Paris or maybe going somewhere else by train. Any suggestions on what to see and do.

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:37 PM
Rex

Hi David,<BR><BR>Welcome to Fodor's Europe forum. I have occasionally tried to answer quesitons similar to yours, only to find that there were unstated requirements in the air travel (like already purchased) that made my suggestions pointless. Is your air travel already purchased? what about the air travel for your wife? Are you constrained by choice of airlines or anything else that will influence wher you or she fly in or out?<BR><BR>Maybe I am making too big an assumption that you have to FLY to France at all! Are you from North America? Have you been to France before? Has she? to Europe? You are very close to some of Italy's greatest destinations in Nice (Lake Como, for example) - - or are your hearts set on some/more of France together?<BR><BR>I hope my (too many) questions do not dissuade you from helping to get you to the answer that might be a best fit for you.<BR><BR>And I hope you have a great trip to Europe.<BR><BR>I look forward to hearing more from you.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:42 PM
Randy

While your in Nice, be sure to visit Monaco and Saint Paul de Vence. You can't go wrong with Paris, there is so much to do and see. You don't say how much time you have.

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 06:26 PM
Fred

Paris, Paris, Paris. For more Paris information e-mail me- [email protected]<BR>

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 03:05 PM
David

I live in the United States. I will be flying to Nice, France in mid May. I will conduct business for the first several days in Nice. At the conclusion of my business my wife will join me. At this point we will have about 7-10 days before returning home. I have already purchase my airline tickets to and from France. My wife is expecting so I have to take this into consideration also. We are thinking of spending a couple of nights in Nice and then possibly flying to Paris. I have not purchased any transportation for travel once we are in France. Any further thoughts are appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks