Trip Report September 24 to October 10

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We just recently got back from our 4th (my 5th after a quickie trip with my daughter in May) trip. We celebrated my hubby's 50th birthday, ate too much, walked too much, drank too much (nah, there's never too much wine, lol), and had the time of our lives in the beautiful city that we have grown to love. We finally got out of Paris for a day and took the TGV to Reims. We discovered new favourite restaurants and returned to a few old favourites. I discovered I love fall in Paris even more than springtime in Paris! We spent time with our great friends and shared and created many new memories that will last a lifetime.

My reports are very long and would take up too much space, so here's my blog address in case anyone has lots of extra time on their hands:

www.slowtrav.com/blog/joden

Jo
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:02 AM

Nice report, Jo. I have taken copious notes as we are returning for our 11th trip in November. We are going for Thanksgiving because, as I told my husband, I am so thankful for Paris!
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 04:02 PM

Great report, Jo! We just returned from Paris ourselves. I wish I had know about Meeting the French - my DD would have loved the bakery tour! There's always next time...
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:22 PM

Hi Jo,

Glad you had a good trip and also enjoyed Spring's new location!

I am heading to Paris on 10/31 and will be there til 12/4.I have several Spring dinner reservations while there..for different friends who will be joining me.

A nice group will be going to Violon d'Ingres for Thanksgiving. The have decided to do a special menu for our table, per Catherine. Hard to tell what Christian will create for us. Will be fun...

I will be doing my usual running trip report with pics, if people want it..

a bientot..

Joan
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Original Poster

I just realized that this thread is not showing up in the Paris section. I'm not sure if it can be moved ~ any suggestions?

Thanks
Jo