I am in my early 20s female traveling alone to Ireland in April and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on things to do or see? Things not to miss? Also any advice on traveling solo to Ireland as a female. I am flying in to Dublin and plan to spend a few days there, Cork, and Galway City. Planning on staying in some hostels some nights as well...any suggestions on good hostels in any of those cities?
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel