Search

Travel Fans

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 05:35 AM
Earnest

Travel Fans

Under a separate post regarding the purchase <BR>of small travel fans in Paris, two <BR>respondents suggested jademountain.com <BR>and portabreeze.com for buying fans. <BR>I didn't see anything at these sites that <BR>I'd be interested in, so I remain in need <BR>of a good travel fan. Can anyone suggest a <BR>a retailer whose wares are accessible via <BR>the web? Anyone know of a small fan that <BR>really does the trick? <BR> <BR>Thanks, <BR> <BR>Earnest <BR>

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 06:12 AM
Are

You didn't find anything interesting at Portabreeze? It's portabreezefan.com by the way. they show about 12 different kinds. Is it a hand fan you want? <BR> <BR>I found this by searching battery-powered fans on Yahoo. There are/were many other choices for hand fans. <BR>

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 06:47 AM
Earnest

I'm looking for a table-top, thin <BR>fan that fits well in a suitcase. K-Mart <BR>sold the ideal travel fan several years <BR>ago, but foolishly I only bought one. <BR> <BR>Any other suggestions? <BR> <BR>Thanks, <BR> <BR>Earnest

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 08:15 AM
sandy

hi, <BR> <BR>i was the person that posted that question about the travel fans. when you visited the jademountain site did you see the mini max fan? to me this seems ideal. it runs on 4 d cell batteries and seems to be a good deal. i found (by search) another site that offers it for 14.99 instead of 19.99. <BR> <BR>once again, thanks to the poster who gave that information. it seems ideal to me and i will be purchasing the mini max fan. <BR> <BR>sandy <BR>

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 09:38 AM
Earnest

Sandi, <BR> <BR>What was the other site? The fan <BR>does look interesting. <BR> <BR>Thanks, <BR> <BR>Earnest

Old Jun 16th, 2001, 07:30 PM
sandy

earnest,, <BR> <BR>heres the link for 14.99 on that travel fan. <BR> <BR>sandy <BR> <BR>http://www.sailnet.com/store/item.cfm?pid=17296

Old Jun 17th, 2001, 02:14 AM
Earnest

Thanks, Sandy (Got the spelling right this time. Sorry). I ordered one. <BR> <BR>Earnest

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 02:20 PM
Rex

topping<BR>