train promotion

Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:58 AM
Vincenzo

train promotion

On saturday 16 of this current month it is possible to travel by IC train paying only 10 euros not depending from departure station and arrival station. It is mandatory to reserve and to pay the 10 euros at the same moment.
Enjoy !
Have a nice train trip.

Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:53 AM
Rex

Great news alert, Vincenzo!

Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:02 AM
Giovanni

Vincenzo and/or Rex:

Huh?

Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:02 AM
Rex

I understood what he meant, and didn't want to criticize his broken English. On March 16, you can travel from anywhere to anywhere by train for an instant purchase fare of 10 euros - - if I understand the promotion correctly.

Besides the bargain that it represents, this might be a good reason to reserve your seats a few days in advance if you plan to travel on March 16!

Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:37 AM
Vincenzo

I thank Rex very much. Maybe he is a frequent traveller and knows what means to use a different language and he understands, also, how useful are several informations altough who gives it uses a bad English language.
I have to eat humble pie.

Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:38 AM
topper

to the top

Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:37 PM
Sherry

Hi Vincenzo! While we are in Italy, we know we will be using the train one of the Saturdays you mentioned as having a special price. Do we just go to any train station, tell them we will travel on that particular day mention the promotion and buy the ticket? So in Siena, lets say, can I buy a ticket for the train from Naples to Rome?

Mar 2nd, 2002, 10:45 PM
Vincenzo

Sherry,
yes you can. You have to reserve and to buy the ticket, mentioning the promotion for IC, at the price of 10 euro, at the same moment.
Ciao.

Mar 5th, 2002, 09:43 PM
topper

topping, again...