Tours of Italy

Old Jan 24th, 2000, 04:33 PM
Madelyn

Tours of Italy

<BR>we're looking for a 9-11 day tour of Italy. We would prefer one that is not large and not just older people.

Old Jan 24th, 2000, 06:08 PM
Rex

What month? what year? <BR> <BR>10-14 people sound like what you have in mind? <BR> <BR>I will write to you directly, if you say okay - - or you can write to me, if you wish. <BR> <BR>Rex

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 05:24 AM
noname

I for one am getting a little tired of Rex promoting his business on this forum!

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 02:36 PM
madelyn

<BR>Comments on Insight, Alitalia, Globus and Trafalgar tours of Italy would be appreciated.

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 05:23 PM
Rex

I do not write to anyone who doesn't invite me to do so (I used to post answers here, and inform people that I had done so, but I have decided to stop doing that). <BR> <BR>I offer information on tours offered by many different operators, when asked. <BR> <BR>I offer free and unlimited advice on independent travel to anyone who wants it. <BR> <BR>I do not have a website. I answer 20-30 travel questions per week - - as a volunteer - - with no compensation whatsoever on www.allexperts.com <BR> <BR>I do not post anonymously. <BR> <BR>I have never been asked by Fodor's to remove or modify a message or refrain from posting information. <BR> <BR>You, for one, are entitled to your opinion. <BR> <BR>Defending myself will probably do little to change your mind. <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex