tour guide in Istanbul

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 01:10 PM
ruth

tour guide in Istanbul

can you recommend an English speaking tour guide on a daily bases for Istanbul. am going in Oct

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Graziella

Hi be sure to get a real good one, be sure he or she doesn t take you to so called factories all the time...

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 01:25 AM
abc

Write to: TAN or PINAR TURAN
Here is the e-mail of them.
[email protected]

ABC

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Donna Lucchesi

Contact Sezgin and Tijen Demirci of Sardunya Travel, Kusadasi, Turkey at [email protected]. Their website is toursturkey.com. They can recommend a private guide and make your arrangements via the internet. Their prices are very reasonable and their services are excellent. If you'd like my personal experience with these wonderful people, feel free to contact me directly.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Katherine Mistilis

The English speaking tour guide that I have used several times is Ali Yalniz. His email address is [email protected] and
his web address iswww.tourali.com.I cannot recommend him highly enough. We were there March 2002 and going again in March 2003.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 01:10 PM
kay

I just returned from Turkey this past Saturday. We used Suleyman Tirasoglu as our guide. He and his (American) wife have their own little company called InSight Travel. He was good but he smokes if that bothers you (it does me) although he's fairly considerate about it. His card has an email address of [email protected] He also provided a van and driver which was hugely helpful.