Tour from Kusadasi to Cappadocia?

Old Apr 29th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tour from Kusadasi to Cappadocia?

Our family of four will be taking the ferry from Samos to Kusadasi in early July and will have just three days in Turkey. We had intended to do Ephesus and Pamukkale but now are increasingly drawn to scratch those in favor of Cappadocia...and for the first time ever inclined to purchase a tour. Can anybody recommend a tour company that would transport us from Kusadasi to Cappadocia and handle all other arrangements for us? Any recommendations on cave hotels in Cappadocia, and on whether to fly or bus? (We need to return to Athens). Thanks!
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 11:58 PM

Hi dvish

I will be in Kusadasi after July 10th. If you are interested in I can help you for your tour. BUT 2 days is not enough for CAPPADOCIA because of distance between Kusadasi and Nevsehir. You may fly from Izmir to Kayseri via Istanbul BUT it would be wasting your time. If you have 3 days I recommend you stay in Kusadasi have Full day ephesus tour (Inc other places) then 1 night 2 days Pamukkale tour Inc. Aprodisias and more

Have a nice trip in Turkey

Sinan Akdeniz
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:05 AM

Good NEWS !
Every thursday and sunday a direct flight from Izmir to Kayseri. One day Ephesus and 2 days Cappadocia is well possible......... A bit of taste of everything a bit of in rush but well possible.
Happy travelling,

Murat
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:51 PM

My husband & I will be in Turkey for about 2 weeks in September. We too are going to Cappadocia. I have been working with a tour company in Turkey-Argeus Touism & Travel. The agent's E-mail I have been working with is [email protected]
They have been very quick to respond to all my quetions. I am also staying in a cave hotel-so excited about this tour. Chris