Search

Tight connection at CDG, which gates?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2017, 04:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tight connection at CDG, which gates?

Hi all,

My flight home form Italy has a connection in Paris at CDG. I'll be arriving in terminal 2F from Naples and leaving out of terminal 2E going to Detroit. I have 70 minutes. I don't need anyone to tell me that this connection is too tight, I already know that I will be rushing, but the flight is already purchased and can't be changed. So, what I do need is any beautiful stories about people making these connections ��. No, what I really need, is can anyone tell me which gates (K, L, or M) flights to Detroit leave from? I have already printed a terminal map and directions to each of these halls and just want to plan better which hall I need to make it to. I know I need to do a passport check but shouldn't need to re check baggage or go back through security. Thanks in advance for your encouraging words and advice ��!

Amanda
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 05:02 AM

You have a lot of time if on one ticket.
If you are booked from Naples to Detroit luggage will follow and you need only to go 2e to 2f. So 10 min walk.
No worry.
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 05:17 AM
Original Poster

Yes, it is all on one ticket! Thank you for your kind words!
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 06:16 AM

>>> can anyone tell me which gates (K, L, or M) flights to Detroit leave from?

They won't tell you until a few hours before departure. It is probably the M, the furthest. If you want to get some idea on previous days, look up their departure board a couple hours before your flight time (Paris time). It will tell you under "Boarding" column the actual K/L/M hall and the gate number used for that particular flight. You can look up now and again days before your flight.

http://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passe...hts-departures

If your flight is the 10:30am Delta flight, you would be able to see the gate assignment by around 7:30am Paris time.
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 06:19 AM

You should be in good shape. It is tight, but since it's all on one ticket (Air France/Delta?), you're protected if your flight misconnects. Worst case scenario, you get to spend another night in Paris on Air France's centime.
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 06:55 AM

I would presume it's the AF flight that arrives at 9:10 am as Delta has a flight to DTW at 10:20 am at CDG.

I've made such a connection, it can be done, but who knows. At least it is morning flights, I think there is less chance that delays will have built up at either airport.
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Original Poster

Thank you all for your reassurance!!