THE ANSWER TO EXPENSIVE LONDON HOTELS

Old Jun 7th, 1999, 02:46 PM
Judy

THE ANSWER TO EXPENSIVE LONDON HOTELS

Last week, we rented a one bedroom, one- and-half bath <BR>apartment in the heart of Mayfai. It had a full kitchen, complete with dishwasher and washer/dryer for l00 pounds per night. Maid service, M-F. What's the catch? You must pay for a minium of seven nights, and most of the apartments do not have a/c. However,hot weather is not usually a problem in London. The company we used was London Pied-a-Terre. Their e-mail address is <BR>[email protected] . Their telephone number is 44 171 499 6692; fax 44 171 491 7273. If you have any questions, you can e-mail me. Goodbye to expensive London hotels forever.Yeah! <BR>

Old Jun 8th, 1999, 02:21 PM
Robin

Sounds like an excellent deal, Judy. Was it located close to a tube station & did the apartment building have a lift?

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 01:05 PM
Joan

7/05/99 <BR> <BR>Dear Judy: <BR> <BR>I wonder if you are the same Judy who answered Henry about the Cumberland Hotel and ended up telling him that you were going to rent this past May rather than go back to a hotel in London. You said that a friend had seen the apartment you were going to rent. <BR> <BR>Are you one and the same Judy? <BR> <BR>My husband and I are planning to rent for the month of May next year and need a very central apartment in London. <BR> <BR>What do you think? <BR> <BR>Joan <BR>

Old Jul 6th, 1999, 07:10 AM
Yitz

We Used a Company in the US <BR>Parkway London Apartments <BR>800-398-9677 fax 718-493-3317 <BR>

Old Jul 8th, 1999, 05:03 AM
topper

!

Old Jul 9th, 1999, 02:05 PM
janus

I am looking to rent an apartment in London and in Paris and would love to hear more from others who have tried it. I need pictures though. A couple of web sites I found are www.gonative.co.uk and one called holiday rentals (not sure of address). It seems like the way to go, some are gorgous!

Old Jul 11th, 1999, 06:01 PM
Yitz

Try <BR>WWW.Vacationspot.com

Old Jul 28th, 1999, 06:30 PM
Mariela

Has anyone tried this suggestions in gonative site? <BR>

Old Jul 29th, 1999, 07:20 AM
John

Hi Judy, <BR>I have also rented in London, several times, in fact, and have been happy with a company called Regency Apartments <BR>and Villas, they specialize in London apartments, and every rental has been <BR>perfect for my needs....clean, good service, great locations....they have a <BR>website....www.regencyintapts.com, and an 800 number...it is on the website.... <BR>Happy Hunting!! John