THANKS FOR THIS FORUM

Apr 1st, 1999, 03:18 PM
julie

THANKS FOR THIS FORUM

I can not believe all the good advice I have received on this forum. Have booked my hotel in Paris and working on one in Rome using advice I've gotten. Plus love all the extra tips - restaurants, sightseeing, etc.

Apr 1st, 1999, 05:36 PM
Maggie

Julie, I agree---I found this forum about a week ago and am fast becoming addicted. Great info, nice people.

Apr 1st, 1999, 05:38 PM
Peggy

Apr 2nd, 1999, 07:08 AM
nevine

I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and have become completely addicted, too. I live in Cairo, Egypt and am planning my honeymoon next October and have received great info and tips.

Thanks posters and Fodor's

Apr 2nd, 1999, 09:59 AM
Michele

I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and have received really good and helpful tips and advice on everything! I do not currently have access to a computer at home, so I get this information at work and I really thank all of you kind people who take the time to share your information and experiences with us who need information! I am looking forward to a safe, happy and wonderful trip to Paris in May with my Mom and will let you all know how we liked it when we get back!
Thanks again and keep that information coming!
Michele

Apr 2nd, 1999, 10:56 AM
Lee

Julie: I certainly have to agree, this forum is educational, interesting and definitely fun.

I come here nearly every day and have done so for nearly two years. The "regulars" and the newcomers always seem to come up with the best insight and we seem to help each other no matter what the topic.

I guess that I just can't imagine not stopping by to see what's new. You can go "where everyone knows your name".

Happy travels, all!

Apr 2nd, 1999, 11:46 AM
Lydia

I agree 100%. Also discovered the forum about two weeks ago - excellent tips