Reload this Page >

Thanks for the Help....Paris Weblog

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Steve

www.shopsteve.com/paris<BR><BR>Click under “Recent Links” to see each day’s event and pictures. Start from the bottom and work your way up.<BR><BR>We’ve just completed our first trip to Paris. Both Laura and I wanted to say Thanks to everyone that posts advice to this forum. We found it very helpful and informative for our upcoming trip. We had a wonderful visit. We'll definitely return. While we were there we documented each day's activities in a Weblog so that friends and family at home could keep up with our travels. We posted our previous day's event each morning using one of the many cyber cafes around Paris. I hope that some of the pictures can bring back happy memories for some of you that miss this wonderful city.<BR>-steve

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Howard

Steve, I especially appreciated your photos and comments about Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, since we'll be staying there for two weeks in May. Any more feedback and suggestions about the area?

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 11:08 AM
Howard

PS: May I assume you had two cameras with you? What film did you use for the night shots?

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 12:39 PM
steve

Wow! Two weeks at the Grandes Ecoles, that sounds wonderful. The Grandes Ecoles was absolutely beautiful. www.hotel-granes-ecoles.com We did have two camera's, but all of the pictures on our weblog were taken with a relatively low end digital camera. It was an Olympus D460, 1.3 megapixel, around $180.

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 02:06 PM
thanks

Steve, you and your wife are a cute couple . Thanks for sharing the weblog and all the great pics. Looks like you two had a wonderful time. Our first trip will be in May. I came this close to booking at the Grandes Ecoles, ended up in the 7th. Maybe next time...

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Yvonne

Steve,<BR>I haven't had time to totally read your webpages, but it looks great. We leave for Paris on Thurs 21st and are staying in the Grandes Ecoles!!! It looks wonderful, can hardly wait. I be reading your pages thoroughly.<BR>Y