Reload this Page >

Tauck Tour of Ireland.

Search

Tauck Tour of Ireland.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 05:17 AM
Heather Long

Tauck Tour of Ireland.

Has anybody here done the Tauck Tour of Ireland?It is quite expensive but it does use some of the best hotels.I stayed in one of them,Dromoland Castle,myself once and really enjoyed it.<BR>

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Cindy

We took the Week in Ireland Tauck tour two summers ago. It was excellent. It got us hooked on using Tauck tours whenever we want to do a tour, which is usually when my (attention deficit for travelling) husband is along.<BR><BR>E-mail me if you have any specific questions.

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 07:39 PM
why

Why do you want to stay at "the best hotels"? Try 'Tir na nOg' tours and have more FUN. They have a web site.

Old Jul 7th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Karen

We will be on the Sept. 14th Tauck Best of Ireland tour and can let you know after we get back the 28th. This will be our seventh Tauck tour.

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 03:33 PM
Doug

My parents have been on a number of Tauck Tours (although not Ireland) and really enjoyed them. I think they're a good option if willing to pay a premium for very nice, centrally located hotels & not having to worry about anything during your vacation.

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 06:40 PM
jb

<BR><BR>Dear Why,<BR><BR>Why do you ask such a question? People are different. Some people want to stay at the best hotels and eat the best food and other people think it is a waste of money!<BR><BR>I would hate taking a tour and staying at a crappy hotel and eating crappy food. That wouldn't be a good traveling experience!<BR><BR>but TO EACH HIS OWN!<BR><BR>JB

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 07:43 PM
martyandcris

Heather,<BR>How early each morning did you have to meet each morning? Thanks.