Search

Türkiye - Cyprus Travel Advice

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2024, 12:21 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Türkiye - Cyprus Travel Advice

Hi All,

Looking for some solid advice please - My wife and I are traveling Türkiye in April this year on a pre-planned package. We also want to visit family friends in Cyprus (SC) either before or after our Türkiye excursion.
I can’t decide what is best, do we go to Cyprus before Türkiye or After? I am concerned (and possibly overthinking) about restrictions or complications we may encounter, when traveling between these two countries respectfully.

I am happy to fly or take the ferry wherever needed, but we are struggling choose the optimal route - Does anyone have good advice on this?

my wife is traveling with her Portuguese passport and will get the Turkish. Is a as required and I am traveling on the South African passport and will also get the Turkish Visa as required.

Cheers
Byron Davel
Old Jan 5th, 2024, 02:21 AM

Sorry, I can't answer the question whether it's allowed to enter and leave the Republic of Cyprus AT THE GREEEN LINE with a South African passport.
I suppose you best ask a Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus or the (South) Cyprus Government.
Old Jan 5th, 2024, 03:45 AM

Which part of Cyprus, TRNC or the Republic?

Tricky to ask the Republic of Cyprus consulate on how to enter the Republic from disputed territory. Maybe ask on TA.