Reload this Page >

spiritual retreat before Christmas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Jean

I'm looking for an idllyic place for a single woman to take a brief spiritual retreat before Christmas, preferrably a convent, preferrably near Rome, preferrably one that offers some level of Christian program in English. Silent retreat is also an option. Any ideas??<BR><BR>

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Me too

Now that's a very interesting question and thoughts of a trip like that move me too! I'll be anxious to read any replies.

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Jayne

I remember seeing this book at my bookshop in Seattle.<BR><BR>All the help I can offer I'm afraid:<BR><BR>Bed and Blessings: Italy: A Guide to Convents and Monasteries Available for Overnight Lodging Author: Walsh, June<BR>Published: 03/01/1999 <BR>Publisher: Paulist Press <BR>ISBN: 0809138484

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Dr. Betty

Oh Jean,<BR>Why so brief a visit? Why so close to Rome and why so quiet? Is there nothing you would like to just shout out? Well go ahead dear, right here and we will all support you.<BR>Blessings!<BR>Dr. Betty

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Karen

I also saw the Bed and Blessings book in Borders bookstore just last night!! Didn't pick it up though so unfortunately that's all I can offer!