Reload this Page >

Special Birthday

Search

Special Birthday

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Mike Morley

Special Birthday

I would like to surprsie my wife with exciting destination for her 50th birthday, we are experienced travelers and open for any ideas, prefer above frezzing temps, thank you

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Ira

Hi Mike<BR> Where have you already been that you don't want to go back to?

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 06:37 AM
Rex

What month? From what origination? Indianapolis? In winter, perhaps? Is that why you mention temperature? I deduced Indianapolis from looking up morley group on Yahoo - - but just FYI - - the website www.themorleygroup.com doesn't seem to be loading correctly.<BR><BR>Will she get any &quot;lead time&quot;? Or will it be &quot;bring her breakfast in bed on birthday morning with two tickets on the tray&quot; for later that day? To stay how long?<BR><BR>My wife surprised me with a trip (on our anniversary, not my birthday), but it was only for a two night stay, and the trip was a 90 minute nonstop flight. <BR><BR>I presume that you do want to go to Europe, based on posting here - - but the suggestion that comes first to mind, thinking of places you can go on a nonstop flight - - is Captiva Island.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 09:31 AM
MJN

Took my husband to Istanbul this fall for his 50th birthday.It was an interesting destination which we both enjoyed.

Old Nov 5th, 2002, 01:11 PM
ttt

up to the top. for mike<BR>

Old Nov 7th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Paula

My husband took me to Paris for my 50th birthday and it was such a great trip,I'll never forget it!