Reload this Page >

Spas in Czech Rep. or Hungary

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Matt

<BR>Can anyone recommend a spa resort / hotel or village to spend a few days at after hiking around in Hungary or Prague ? Preferably in pretty surroundings and that offers treatments. Many thanks.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Nancy

Try, the spas in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic. Also, the small town Locket outside of Karlovy Vary is great. They have a web site. We stayed for a few days last Sept. Very nice and reasonable.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 04:30 PM
mark

Heviz, I believe, is north of Lake Balton and is the world's second largest thermal lake. There are thermal springs that feed the entire lake and keep it at around 90 degrees year round. There is a delux hotel & spa on the lake. Check the web site www.gotohungary.com for brochures

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Marc David Miller

I was in Karlovy Vary for three days last January--great atmosphere, inexpensive (best meal was $40 for two). Beautiful town.<BR><BR>http://www.karlovyvary.cz/index_aj.htm

Old Jan 15th, 2002, 05:41 AM
Noemi

Hi,<BR>I think the best spas are in Budapest. Hotel Gellert is beautiful, or try the old (from 14th century)Rudas Bath.<BR>But if you want something out int he country, try the Hungarian web-sites, ther are so many of spas.<BR>Noemi