Short Stay Studio/Apt in London

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:35 PM
Heidi

Short Stay Studio/Apt in London

We are interested in finding out more about short stay studio/apartments (for 1 week) in London. Any suggestions which don't break the bank? Thanks!

Old Aug 22nd, 2001, 03:28 AM
JOdy

here are a few websites to try..

www.nghapartments.co.uk

www.sloaneclub.co.uk

www.theapartments.co.uk

www.astons-apartments.com

www.rentasuite.freeuk.com

This should giveyou a wide selection and price range

Old Aug 22nd, 2001, 03:59 AM
Linda

Hi there Heidi
My husband and son stayed at Astons apartments last year October. They found the apartment small( studio for 2)but very comfortable, functional and in a great area. They were very close to Gloucester Rd tube station and there were plenty of supermarkets, pubs etc. in the area. Rate was 99 GBPounds per night.
Hope this is of some help.

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:20 PM
Janda

another good one is the Barclay group.
I recommend the apt. way. That is what we also do. It makes you feel more like a native than a visitor. We usually end up paying $50.00 a night per person. This is for a nice apt. with full kitchen and washer and dryer. It is so nice to come home with clean clothes. I havent been to London but have had apartments in Venice, Rome, and Paris.

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 03:10 PM
janis

Message: I always rent a flat when visiting London. All of the suggestions are good. If you do a search on any good search engine for London Holiday Flat, London vacation apartment, London Self catering, etc., you will find hundreds to choose from.

One I often use is E&E apartments near Victoria station. They don't have a web site but their e-mail is [email protected] They have moderately priced studio, 1 and 2 bedroom flats located throughout Pimlico, which is a nice residential area between Victoria and the river, near the Tate and not far from Buckingham Palace and Westminster.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 06:31 AM
Sheila

I rented a flat from priceapts.co.uk this past June and was pleased.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 09:57 AM
sarah

Citadines have studios and apartments in Kensington, Trafalgar Square, Holborn and the Barbican. I am not sure how pricey they are but you can check on www.citadines.com

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Yitz

Hi,
Try these web sites,

http://www.goin2travel.com
http://www.holidayrentals.laterooms.com
http://www.london4rent.com

Old Sep 2nd, 2001, 08:18 PM
Heidi

Thanks for these suggestions!