SFO-LHR Is this a good price...????

Mar 14th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Original Poster

SFO-LHR Is this a good price...????

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to wreck my brain trying to find a deal for my sumeer flight to England. I'm looking to depart in a 2 week period between June 23rd and July 7th 2009. I'll be returning end of August. The best deal I could find so far has been $ 878 on Virgin Atlantic direct.flight. Is this a good price or should I wait. I paid $1000 a couple of years ago for this route but with the economy the way it is and everyone talking about dropping farea I'm wondering if I should wait it out a little longer.

What do you think...?

TIA!!!!!
Mar 14th, 2009, 06:50 AM

I paid $1150.00 a couple of years ago for the same flight on Virgin. I would definitely book it for that price especially to fly with them.
Mar 14th, 2009, 06:52 AM

As I am sure you know British, Virgin and United all have non-stop flights. Using Kayak you will find other flights with a stop in Germany France and Amsterdam. They can be a bit cheaper. If me, well I would wait until the March specials are over and book no later than mid April.
Mar 14th, 2009, 08:46 AM

I'm paying $873 (all inc.) on VS in mid May so I think $878 is excellent for late June/July. As long as you are talking about inc. all taxes/fees. Otherwise, not so hot . . . . . .
Mar 14th, 2009, 01:53 PM

Also check Air New Zealand - www.airnewzealand.com

Lee Ann

Search this Thread