Search

Septre tours

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 12:57 PM
iris

Septre tours

Has anybody been on a Septre Tours to Dublin and Galaway? ANy tips? Did you enjoy the tour. THanks for your help.

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 01:41 PM
John

I have used Septers for a trip last January and we had no problems they provided excellent service. we are taking the Septer pub tour at the end of Feb Galway to Dublin . for the price you can't beat it ! they had no extra hidden charges you paid what was quoted and no more!

Old Jan 8th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Mike

My first trip to Ireland was with Septre -- flight/car rental/vouchers for B&amp;B's. I did the math. The next trip we did it on our own and had a great time and saved a lot of money. <BR><BR>Some of the good B&amp;B's don't take the coupons. <BR><BR>My recommendation is do some research on where you want to go, what you want to do, and read some of the itineraries posted on this site. There are some good ones. And for heavens sake, fly in/out of Shannon and forget Dublin. You'll enjoy the Northwest &amp; Southwest of Ireland. Dublin is nice, some nice places to see, but just another big city.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 10:25 AM
mm

Hey Mike,<BR><BR> My wife and I are considering a package such as yours. The current price is $489 PP for air/car/B&amp;B vouchers.<BR><BR> How does that stack up with what you did on your own?<BR><BR> We always make our own plans but this seemed like a good deal.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>MM

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Mike

MM, that sounds like a great price. Is it a Septre Charter? What time of the year? I might consider going back sooner for that price. Flying from the East Coast?

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 11:27 AM
mm

CIE has just about the same deal.<BR><BR>It is good for travel through 3/31/03.<BR><BR>Price was for Boston departure.