Search tips? Lost my question

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 06:07 PM
Rhonda

Search tips? Lost my question

Any tips for searching here? I can't find my question. 'Have tried all the key words I can think of. <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 06:19 PM
x

Tell us your question and one of us will find it for you.

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 06:28 PM
Rhonda

I was wondering if anyone had been lucky enough to win a trip O/S and how they rated it.

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 06:38 PM
NoName

Rhonda, <BR>I found your thread by typing Won A Trip? into the Search box. It took a while to bring it up. You posted or started the thread on 7/20 at 12:51 am EST.

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 07:27 PM
Topper

topping this so Rhonda doesn't lose another thread...........

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 07:39 PM
Rhonda

NoName, I also typed that but got no results. <BR> <BR>By the way, isn't anyone willing to use their real name here?

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 07:44 PM
Rhonda

STILL get ..."Sorry, couldn't find anything that fit your search." (Tried with and without capitol letters) <BR> <BR>FRUSTRATION!!! <BR> <BR>Any genuine suggestions?

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 07:47 PM
NoName

No, after the past 3 or 4 flame-smacks I've received, I'm delighted to stay anonymous, thanks. <BR> <BR>Anyway, you may want to continue down the threads, clicking on next 50 messages until you get to the 7/20 dates to find your thread.

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 07:50 PM
Rhonda

NoName, thanks. <BR> <BR>Why do my searches ALWAYS fail?

Old Jul 25th, 2001, 08:11 PM
timedoutgal

I always get TIMED OUT. Why?

Old Jul 26th, 2001, 10:59 AM
nancy

Rhonda, <BR>I always use my real name. <BR>But, to answer your question, <BR>I have found that by typing in one owns' name,( or another persons) <BR>all posts written by that person will come up. <BR>As there are quite a few Nancy's, I would find posts that are by other people. <BR>But, if you type in your name, you may have less to "wade " through, as there are less Rhondas. <BR>good luck.