Sean Risatti Cinque Terre Trek

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have a phone number for Sean Risatti from Cinque Terre Trek? I have his email, but I am not sure if he is still in Cinque Terre and still doing tours. Thanks.
Old May 30th, 2006, 04:32 PM

After taking the tour with him 2 years ago, he sent out an email saying that he was moving back to the states and looking for someone interested in taking over his business. That was the last I heard from him.
Old May 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM

Jenni, we went out with Sean a few years ago and he did move back to the us. We are going again this week and have arranged for Kate Little's husband to take us out on a boat to snorkle. contact her at [email protected] She should be able to help you with anything.

jan
Old May 30th, 2006, 05:54 PM

Jenni,
I have never used Kate Little before.
jan
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:56 AM
Original Poster

Thank you all! I will email Kate Little. I am assuming you have heard good things about her husband? Did you get their information for this board?
Old May 31st, 2006, 05:05 AM

Jenn - Kate Little is an american who lives in Monterosso. She married a man from there and ran a website for visitors for a while. Fishnet.it. It was about life in Monterosso and CT. I think its been taken down as it got too much for her to maintain.

I think you would be fine with a tour with her husband.

Old May 31st, 2006, 04:18 PM

Jenn,
I have been to CT many times and have seen and read her info for quite sometime. She knows who Sean is. I feel she is safe,as well as her husband. we are having him take my family of 6 out on his boat. My children are 23-17 yrs.
jan
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 09:47 PM

Jenn,
we went out on the boat with Fabio, Kates husband. he took us to a few places to swim and then we asked him to take us on a tour of the coastline. He was very nice.
jan
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 10:40 PM

We will be there in August..I might give her a call.Thanks
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 02:10 AM

Hi- this is Kate from Fishnet.it. My server went bust or something and I am trying desperately to get the site back up. In the meantime you can contact me at [email protected]. For boat reservations with Fabio the email is [email protected] and for reservations at Manuel's Guesthouse: [email protected]. I'm sorry if this sounds like promotion, it's just that since my website has been all awry, people haven't been able to contact me. Jan, I'm glad you all had a good time!
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 02:53 AM

bookmarking
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 12:29 AM

www.fishnet.it is back up as are all fishnet.it email addresses. Thanks
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 12:31 AM

P.S. Sean's in Colorado managing an Italian restaurant. He's doing great.
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 04:07 PM

Katex, I will contact you via e-mail.We might want to do something with a boat.We will be in Cinque Terre in the beginning's of August.
Thanks,
Anamaria
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 04:27 PM

Hi Katex, a wonderfull resource, thank you ! Information that will be very handy in late September this year.
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 12:50 PM

Thanks! It makes maintaining the site worthwhile to hear people think that it's helpful!
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:09 PM

I too am so glad you resurrected the site! Its very unique, personal, and I always really enjoyed it.

My husband, DH, and 12 yo son were in Monterosso a few weeks ago. It was our second time. We were there in 2004 in May and loved it so much we had to go back again with our son.

The first time we stayed at La Poesia B&B and loved it. Very clean, wonderful hostess Nicoletta, and just charming.

This year we stayed at Villa Steno as we needed a triple room. Loved the balcony and the owners and staff were very very nice. We shopped at that little market where the path to the hotel dumps you onto the main street. One evening we were sitting on our balcony around sunset. The man who must live at the adjacent property came into his yard to pick some lemons from his trees. We nodded to him politely and said Buena Sera. Next thing we know, he was handing us 3 huge lemons from his tree for us to make lemonade. It made me wonder what all the local people think of us tourist invading their town in droves. I guess their is good and bad but this was a nice moment and made us very happy.
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 11:42 PM

Hey- tourism is our bread and butter now since we became a 'national park'. Tourists are necessary to the town and the nice ones are always a pleasure. A smile or a common courtesy can go a long way- I think that's true for everywhere though.
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM

Hi Katex, we don't hit la Grazie until 21st September, what should we expect in regard to crowds?
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 01:40 AM

School starts up in mid september so the masses whould be back home by then. In any case, Le Grazie, unlike Portovenere and the 5T, is usually pretty empty since neither the big boats nor the trains stop there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -