Sailing Greece Islands

Jan 7th, 2002, 08:46 AM
Margot

Sailing Greece Islands

I would like to sail the Creek Islands in late May. (not sure this is the best time of year, but that's when we'll be in Europe)
I do NOT want a big cruise ship, but instead would prefer a smaller sail boat, with crew, and option of sleeping/eating on board or in port cities. Any recommendations welcome.
Thanks

Jan 7th, 2002, 08:54 AM
Rex

On my list of must do (someday) also, and when I do, this company sounds very, very good to me:

http://www.greecetravel.com/gpsc/

Best wishes,

Rex

Jan 7th, 2002, 09:22 AM
Grasshopper

Margot, We used GPSC in 2000. It was great and I highly recommend it. If you can get Spyro for your captain you will be insured of a great trip. We did it in May, not much wind so we motored a lot. But that was ok. We just brought on snacks, beverages and breakfasts and ate in ports. That was a lot of the fun and meals were very cheap and very good. I have some fantastic pictures. It was about the same cost as a cruise but a much better experience. You can also get to them directly at www.gpsc.com

Jan 8th, 2002, 01:38 PM
Margot

Thanks to both of you! I contacted GPSC via email, told them what I was looking for and they are sending me a package of options.
Thanks again!

Jan 9th, 2002, 01:32 PM

to the top