When it says 12 sq/m room size in Paris hotels, does it include the bathroom? I see that typical room size is 13-18 sq/m and I just can't understand how could that be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Current plan for March trip
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 21 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!