Reload this Page >

Rome in November

Search

Rome in November

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 06:02 PM
Ediewool

Rome in November

Three adults,husband and wife, grandmother and two teen agers, will be visiting Rome during Thanksgiving week. Any suggestions about where to stay? Since there will be five of us, is it possible to get a room with five single beds, or two rooms? Anyone familiar with Albergo Abruzzi? Thanks for any help.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 12:24 AM
run

Try with [email protected] <BR>She has a great experience in all the important cities in Italy.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 02:52 AM
Mike Miller

We also have 5 going to Rome and Abruzzo in Nov. A good hotel in Rome(our second stay there)is the Hotel Italia Pensione. Great service and a wonderful buffet breakfast. Email them at [email protected]. We found some good Abruzzo links: http://www.abruzzo2000.com/ andhttp://www.emmeti.it/Welcome/Abruzzo/index.uk.html. Hope this helps you.

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 06:10 AM
susan

you can try hotel Altavilla in Via Principe Amedeo n. 9 not far from the Opera house nice 2 stars good for family and good value email [email protected] or fax 06 47458oo

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 07:24 AM
Lisa

I think that your best bet would be to rent an apartment. This year I rented one in Rome with MP International House. I picked one from the pictures on their website, www.mpinternationalhouse.com. It was alot more fun than staying in a hotel too. I felt like I lived there. Have fun.