My husband and I are in our early thirties and traveling to Europe for the first time this summer. We will spend the first week in Paris and the second in Rome. I am looking for Rome hotel suggestions. We would like a CLEAN, centrally located place or at least a place in a good area. We would like the place to include breakfast and have a decent sized bathroom. We are looking to spend up to $150 a night but willing to spend more if the place is worth it or less if the place is a deal (while not sacrificing quality). Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's really hard to research hotels with no prior knowledge. We did have friends stay at the Hotel Oxford about 5 years ago and they suggested it. Any thoughts on this hotel? Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Naples?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Browsing Barcelona
- 12 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona