Notices

RER to CDG Airport--terminal 2

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Paul

RER to CDG Airport--terminal 2

How do we get to CDG Airport-terminal #2, from the RER B2/B4? Will this mean changing trains & once again, much walking & stairs!? Once we get to the airport, how do we get to terminal # A 2 ,for American Airlines.

Would catching a cab at some point be advisable? I think maybe a cab all the way from Bourge-La-Reine may be too expensive.

Thanks to all of you who've answered other questons. It's a wonderful help.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Jim Rosenberg

I don't think you'll have to change trains because it looks like that RER will take you all the way to Terminal 2, by becoming B3 "magically" along the way. You can plug your departure point and arrival into this navigator to see for yourself:

http://www.subwaynavigator.com/subway_site/eng/accueil/fset_subway.htm

Once you're at CDG, (yes, there are escalators), you can take the ADP shuttle between any of the terminals quickly, easily and free. If you see no problem getting to your point of embarkment on the RER, there doesn't seem to be any reason to take a cab at all.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Bill Fleites

There's no changing of trains, the RER B line goes all the way to the CDG stops first at Terminal 1, and then a bit later at Terminal 2 the last stop on the line.

Old Sep 21st, 2002, 06:07 AM
Fred

RER B4 and B3 are the same line - B4 is the train when it goes south, B3 when it goes north to CDG. Just take the B3.For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]

Old Sep 23rd, 2002, 09:37 AM
Vincent

Due to the different branches of RER B, it might be some time before you find a direct RER from Bourg la Reine(one of the South branches) to CDG (one of the North branches). But no worries. Just take the first RER to Central Paris at BLR, get off at, say, Port-Royal (nice, cosy, safe station), and wait for the first train to CDG.